This guide will tell you how to obtain Yuon's good ending.
- Day 5: Go to Office. Choose "Wait for Yuon".
- Day 6: Go to Office.
- Obtain six or more successful trainings.
- Day 9: Choose "Ask Oure". Note: Choices with Oure do not matter.
- Day 10: Go to Science Lab, then Corridor. Choose "Go see Yuon".
- Day 11: Choose "Go see Yuon".
- Day 13: Choices with Yuon do not matter.
- Obtain four or more successful trainings for all categories.
- Day 16: Choose "Stay at home".
- Day 17-21: Choices don't matter.
- Train Clairvoyance to maximum.
- Day 25: Choose "Let him in".
- Day 26: Choose "Find someone else to talk to". This option is available only if you were in Yuon-Oure path during chapter 4.
- Obtain a minimum of level six for both Psychokinesis and Telepathy before Day 26.
- Day 30: What you enter on the Safety Deposit Box do not matter.
- Obtain maximum level for all categories on Day 30.
Go up to Chapter 5 and do not follow the guide above.